For years, pop icon Britney Spears’ has battled with her father Jamie Spears for control of her estate. Now, she blames her father for not being able to see her two children more often.
Search Results for: britney
More than a year after the #FreeBritney movement began, Britney Spears’ father, Jamie Spears, is addressing the situation head-on. Unsurprisingly, he unequivocally denounced the movement and its supports, which claims, among other things, that Jamie is deliberately (and cruelly) fighting to keep Britney (and her assets) under his control for his own personal gain.
Britney Spears and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, have reached a new custody agreement as Spears continues to battle the conservatorship she’s been placed under since 2007. According to Radar Online, Spears and Federline’s new custody agreement grants Spears custody of the couple’s two sons, Jayden (12) and Sean (13), 30 percent of the time. Federline will have custody the other 70 percent of the time. RELATED: Amber Portwood Wins Court Battle to See Son James After Showing Up with ‘Teen Mom’ Co-Stars by Her Side Radar Online notes that their previous custody agreement had the boys’ time split 50/50 between both parents. Spears allegedly must also pay Federline $100,000 for “fees and costs,” according to Radar Online. TMZ provides further information on the new arrangement, saying that the couple have already been splitting custody 70/30 for the last year. Both parties were allegedly happy with the arrangement, and so they made it official. Again, their previous custody agreement, put into place after Spears’ mental breakdown in 2007, was a 50/50 split, but recent developments have made this new arrangement more attractive. Though she only has custody of 30 percent of the time now, Spears’ time with her sons does not …