We had our six months check-up today, my baby’s head is at 99% percentile, and his doctor is afraid that his anterior fontanelle has closed! We are waiting to be scheduled a ct scan. Has anyone been through this? What would be your advice?
My grandsons was closed over at 4 months and he had scans but was fine. I honestly wouldn’t worry unless u have concerns xx