Blended Baked Oats videos have taken over TikTok lately. This “throw everything in a blender” recipe is appealing because it’s so easy, healthy, and tastes completely indulgent! It feels like you are eating cake for breakfast, but it’s actually made with whole grain oats, bananas, and eggs.
Below is our recipe for the best blended baked oats. It’s fantastic on its own, but it’s also a great base recipe that you can customize. You can add your own favorite flavors and toppings to make something completely unique. And it’s the perfect breakfast to make with kids, so they can customize their own oat flavors with their favorite fruits or toppings like Nutella or peanut butter.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Ayesha Curry’s Easy Pork Chops Recipe Is A Perfect Quick Weeknight Meal
Baked oats have been around since before TikTok, but this recipe stands out for its texture. Blending the oats essentially makes oat flour, and the finished product is more like a baked good or dessert than a typical bowl of oatmeal. It has simple ingredients, and by adding fruit or nuts, you can increase the nutrition factor. Or you can indulge by adding chocolate or sprinkles!
TIPS for making Blended Baked Oats Recipe:
- This recipe makes one serving, but you can easily multiply it to feed a family of 4 and bake in an 8×8 baking dish. Here is one from Amazon that can be used in the oven, the freezer, or as storage for leftovers.
- Make sure to blend the oats so they aren’t lumpy. Ideally, you will want to use a high-powered blender, like this one from Vitamix.
- You definitely want to let the baked oats cool for about 10 minutes before digging into this delicious treat!
- Customize this recipe by swapping the blueberries for your favorite fruit! Apples, blackberries, strawberries, or pears would all make a delicious recipe variation.
- You can also add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to make chocolate-flavored oats!
- If you want to make them more like a dessert, skip the fruit and add in sprinkles to make funfetti oats! You can also drizzle with some glaze or icing.
Ingredients for Blended Baked Oats Recipe (1 serving):
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
- Non-stick cooking spray
Steps for Blended Baked Oats Recipe:
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a blender, add the oats, half a banana, milk, egg, baking powder, vanilla, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt. Blend on high for about 1 minute until the mixture is smooth.
Grease a small ramekin with non-stick cooking spray or butter. Then pour in the batter, making sure it’s not full to the very top (as the batter will rise a little during baking).
Mix in the blueberries (or other fruit) or toppings after blending. Then top with a few blueberries or chocolate chips for decoration. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, then let cool for about 10 minutes.
Top with peanut butter, more chocolate or icing if you’d like. Or just enjoy as is! Dig in with a spoon and savor every bite of this delicious breakfast!
Mamas Uncut is a participant in multiple affiliate programs, including Skimlinks, ShareASale, Commission Junction, and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Mamas Uncut may earn a percentage of revenue generated from purchases made via the links in this post.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.