Boys With Plants is a world-wide phenomenon highlighting some of the “healthiest” plants (and then some) on the internet. Submission to the Boys With Plants Instagram account is simple – you must feature the plant and the plant must be easily identifiable. So, let’s identify some plants!
Warning: You might find the people prettier than the plants.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 25 Houseplants We Want to Create a Quarantine Oasis With
12 ‘Boys with Plants’ Photos You Have to See to Believe
Bougainvilleas + Boys = Beauty
Somehow thorny, yet highly ornamental.
Plants need love too.
Consider a fiddle leaf plant for your home.
Creates oxygen for your home while taking your breath away.
Nothing hotter than a guy who reads.
This is a healthy cactus.
Not a bad looking plant. At all.
What’s better than a guy who knows he way around an orchid?
FYI… overwatering leads to root rot!
Containers are everything.
Well, not everything.
Monsters, monsteras, monsteradeliciosas… oh, my!
Do not try this at home!
Taking new patients?
There are plants featured here, just look closely.
Daisies, monstera, and dracaena.
Yes, it IS sweatpants season.
Boys with plants… Is there anything better? We know now that the answer is for sure “nope!”
Ali Joseph Berkeley native and LA-based freelance writer. Ali enjoys reading, playing outside, the Reface app, and tv you’d be embarrassed to watch.
- 1 12 ‘Boys with Plants’ Photos You Have to See to Believe
- 1.1 Bougainvilleas + Boys = Beauty
- 1.2 Plants need love too.
- 1.3 Consider a fiddle leaf plant for your home.
- 1.4 Nothing hotter than a guy who reads.
- 1.5 This is a healthy cactus.
- 1.6 What’s better than a guy who knows he way around an orchid?
- 1.7 Containers are everything.
- 1.8 Feeling “horny?”
- 1.9 Do not try this at home!
- 1.10 Taking new patients?
- 1.11 There are plants featured here, just look closely.
- 1.12 Yes, it IS sweatpants season.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.