brandi-glanville-spider-bite:

Brandi Glanville, 48, Almost Lost A Limb Over An Infected Spider Bite

Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is in the hospital after a spider bite grew infected. Her doctors informed her that she might lose the arm due to the severity of the infection.

Brandi Glanville was hospitalized over her spider bite.

Brandi Glanville explained her situation in a port to Instagram, which she captioned, “Hey guys, yes, I was admitted to the hospital yesterday and I have amazing first responders taking care of me! We are not exactly sure what we are dealing with we believe it may be an infected spider bite More tests to run”

However, that wasn’t the first Glanvilles followers had heard of the nasty bite. Brandi first began talking about the bite on Twitter, “I think I got bit by something in the night! I have so much to do today, I’m not sure I can go to the doctor.” The accompanying photo of her hand shows the sheer amount of swelling the bite caused.

Luckily, Brandi Glanville did make it to the hospital, as seen both in her Instagram post and in another update to Twitter. Her tweet betrayed the severity of the situation. She tweeted, “My little piggy hoofer has an infected bite of some kind (not human) spending my day at ER I wanted to leave but they said I could lose a limb so I’m chilling -ON A TUESDAY!!!!”

Now, as she shared on Instagram, her bite is “finally starting to go down.”

RELATED: Lisa Rinna Slams Hater Who Says She’s “Pimping Out” Her 21-Year-Old Daughter

Brandi Glanville had medical trouble at the end of last year as well.

In March, Glanville opened up about an injury she endured, saying, “So this happened to me in December. Second-degree burns all over my face from an accident with a psoriasis light I am still healing.” She assured fans, “I’m OK but you know it happened in December. I’m still swollen and having people attack my looks just makes me feel like I never wanna leave my house and I just want to cry.” 

Brandi Glanville revealed the physical trauma the accident caused, saying, “My retinas were burned my eyelashes burned off I couldn’t open my eyes [for] three days the light was so painful.” She continued, “It was an accident obviously my doctor told me to hold the light over my face for 17.3 what I thought were minutes but it was seconds.”

Glanville doesn’t blame anyone but herself. She explained that it was “completely my fault. It was supposed to help the psoriasis that was overtaking my face from stress.”

About Mamas Uncut

Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.

.