As summer comes to an end, we might all be wishing to revisit those carefree days filled with visits to the pool and family vacations. But, there is plenty to look forward to in the fall season. Fall jokes celebrate all things autumnal by poking fun at the changing leaves, Halloween, and even Thanksgiving. All of those beautiful fall holidays are ripe for jokes and we have included several fall jokes about them on this list. Like that sweater you pull out every September, these fall jokes are like a warm reminder of the cozy, good times to come.
These fall jokes are for all people, meaning that they are appropriate for kids. Tell a couple at the dinner table. You can also write one of these fall jokes down on a note and stick it in your kid’s lunchbox. The possibilities are endless now that you have a handy list of jokes to tell your family and friends. With back-to-school season coinciding with fall, these jokes are great to share with kids if they are a little bummed about the end of summer vacation. Take a look at these awesome fall jokes and try not to laugh!
Amusing Fall Jokes
- What did the farmer wear under her shirt when she got cold? A har-vest.
- How do trees get on the Internet? They just log on.
Humorous Fall Jokes
- What’s a ghost’s favorite nursery rhyme? Little BOO Peep.
- What time of year do people get injured the most? In the fall.
Droll Fall Jokes
- What part did the turkeys play in the Thanksgiving Day parade? They played their drumsticks.
- Which pumpkins can swim the best? The coast gourd.
Hilarious Fall Jokes
- What did the ground say when fall came? Well, that’s a re-leaf.
- What should you do when you witness a crime in the forest? Report it to the leaf of police.
Witty Fall Jokes
- What room are ghosts not allowed to enter? The living room.
- What’s a fire’s least favorite month? No-ember.
Clever Fall Jokes
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Straw-berries.
- What’s James Bond’s favorite hot drink? Pumpkin spy-ce latte.
Waggish Fall Jokes
- Why was nobody scared of the tree? His bark was worse than his bite.
- Why did the lions move at the end of summer? Because the pride goeth before the fall!
Enjoyable Fall Jokes
- Why did the apple pie cry? Its peelings were hurt!
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No body.
Pleasing Fall Jokes
- Who lives in the scary Hundred Acre Wood? Winnie the Boo.
- Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road when they go to school? The traffic gourd!
Lively Fall Jokes
- How are you supposed to talk in the apple library? With your in-cider voice.
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable? Squash.
Refreshing Fall Jokes
- What is the cutest season? Aww-tumn.
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter? Pumpkin Pi.
Classic Fall Jokes
- How do leaves get from place to place? Autumn-mobiles.
- What is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half of a worm!
Silly Fall Jokes
- If the Pilgrims were still alive, what would they be most famous for? Their age.
- Why are apples so bad in interrogations? They always crumble.
Exciting Fall Jokes
- Why is autumn the proudest season? It’s fall of it.
- What do short-sighted ghouls wear? Spooktacles.
RELATED: 75 Fun School Jokes for Kids
Zesty Fall Jokes
- Why’s it so easy to trick a leaf in October? They fall for anything.
- What did the apple say to the pie baker? Use cherries instead.
Lively Fall Jokes
- What do turkeys eat for dessert? Peach gobbler.
- What do you call the ghost of a chicken? A poultry-geist.
Ridiculous Fall Jokes
- What do pirates wear in autumn? Pumpkin patches.
- What kind of key can’t open doors? A turkey.
Over-the-Top Fall Jokes
- What is it called when a tree doesn’t think it’s autumn? Disbe-leaf.
- What’s the saddest side dish? Sweet potato cries.
Punny Fall Jokes
- What happens when winter arrives? Autumn leaves.
- Why did the Jack-o’-lantern look after the pie? They were pump-kin.
Kind of Smart Fall Jokes
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? Your teeth.
- What do the leaves say before they hibernate? Rake me up when September ends.
Bright Fall Jokes
- Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Prize? He was outstanding in his field.
- Why are trees so carefree and easygoing? Because every fall, they let loose.
Tempting Fall Jokes
- Why did the tree decide to start taking art classes? She wanted to branch out.
- What’s the biggest fall phenomenon in Australia? The Great Barrier Leaf.
Laughable Fall Jokes
- What did the leaf say to the other leaf? I’m falling for you.
- Why do birds fly south for the fall? Because it’s quicker than walking.
Fall Jokes to Tell Again and Again
- Why do trees hate going to school in the fall? Because they’re easily stumped.
- What’s the best band to listen to in autumn? The Spice Girls
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 75 Fun Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
Our Favorite Fall Jokes
- Why did the pumpkin lose the boxing match? He let his gourd down.
- What do lumberjacks shout at the start of fall? Sep-timberrrrrr!
There you go! We hope you got a real kick out of these fall jokes. If you would like to discover even more funny jokes, keep reading for some hilarious school jokes for kids. It’s back-to-school season, after all.
Discover the Best School Jokes for Kids Below!
- How do bees get to school? By school buzz.
- Why did the music teacher get locked out of her classroom? Her keys were on the piano.
- What does a thesaurus eat for breakfast? A synonym roll.
Goofy School Jokes for Kids
- What school supply is always tired? A knapsack.
- Why did the student bring scissors to school? Because he wanted to cut class.
- Why did the kid study on an airplane? He wanted a higher education.
Silly School Jokes for Kids
- Where did the pencil go for vacation? To Pennsylvania.
- Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
- Why can’t pirates learn the alphabet? They keep getting lost at C
Exciting School Jokes for Kids
- What did the math book say to the other math book? “I’ve got problems.”
- What happened when the teacher tied all the kid’s shoelaces together? They had a big class trip.
- Why is history the sweetest subject? Because it’s full of dates.
School Jokes for Kids That They Will Howl At
- Where do New York City kids learn their multiplication tables? Times Square.
- Why does the teacher wear sunglasses? Because her students are so bright.
- Why did the M&M go to school? Because it really wanted to be a smartie.
Amusing School Jokes for Kids
- What did the bully have for lunch? A knuckle sandwich.
- What flies around the school at night? An alpha-bat.
- What is the smartest bug? A spelling bee.
Light School Jokes for Kids
- Children in what grade have the greenest thumbs? Kinder-garden.
- Why is glue bad at math? It always gets stuck on the problems.
- What room can a student never enter? A mushroom.
School Jokes for Kids About Teachers
- Why did the kid eat his homework? Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.
- What kind of meals do math teachers eat? Square meals.
- Why does a music teacher need a ladder? To reach the high notes.
More School Jokes for Kids
- Where does a surfer go to school? Boarding school.
- Why does the math book always look sad? They are full of problems.
- Why do calculators make great friends? You can count on them.
Comical School Jokes for Kids
- What is a snake’s favorite subject? Hisssss-tory.
- Why did the echo get detention the first day? It kept talking back.
- What do you call a student with a dictionary in his pocket? Smartie pants.
LOL-Funny School Jokes for Kids
- What did the ghost teacher say to his class? Watch the board, and I’ll go through it again.
- Why did the square and triangle go to the gym? To stay in shape.
- What do you get when you cross a teacher with a calculator? Someone you can always count on.
Ridiculous School Jokes for Kids
- Why don’t fish go on vacation? Because they’re always in a school.
- How do you make seven even? Take away the “s.”
- Why did the boy steal a chair from the classroom? Because the teacher told him to take a seat.
School Jokes for Kids That Are Big on Puns
- What’s the king of school supplies? The ruler.
- Why didn’t the sun go to college? Because it already had a million degrees.
- What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A bookworm.
Droll School Jokes for Kids
- Why can’t you take a math test in the jungle? Because there are too many cheetahs.
- Why did the teacher jump into the pool? He wanted to test the water.
- Why did the kid cross the school playground? To get to the other slide.
Witty School Jokes for Kids
- What does a book do when it gets cold? It puts on a jacket.
- Why did the teacher marry the school janitor? Because he swept her off her feet.
- What did the pen say to the pencil? What’s your point?
Hysterical School Jokes for Kids
- What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi.
- What’s the difference between a teacher and a train? One says “spit out that gum!” the other says “chew, chew.”
- What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re pointless.
Laughable School Jokes for Kids
- What did the Buffalo say at school drop-off? Bison.
- Why was the cafeteria clock behind on the first day? It kept going back four seconds.
- On the first day of school, what did the teacher say her three favorite words were? June, July, and August.
Dry School Jokes for Kids
- Which school does an ice cream man go to? Sundae school.
- Why do music teachers do well in a baseball game? Because they have a perfect pitch.
- Why did the student throw her watch out of the school window? She wanted to see time fly.
Absurd School Jokes for Kids
- What dinosaur has the best vocabulary? The thesaurus.
- Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine.
- What do you call the superhero in a computer class? The screen saver.
More Punny School Jokes for Kids
- What did the paper say to the pen? You have a good point.
- What is the blackboard’s favorite drink? Hot CHALKolate.
- Why do the pirates take so long to finish reciting the alphabet? Because they spend a lot of time at C.
Lighthearted School Jokes for Kids
- Why do we measure snakes in inches? Because they do not have feet.
- Why do fireflies get bad grades at school? Because they are not bright enough.
- Which letter is hidden in a cup? T.
Ludicrous School Jokes for Kids
- Why is the letter A most like a flower? Because a bee always follows it.
- What compliment did a zero give to an eight? Nice belt.
- What is a mathematical plant? The one with square roots.
Jolly School Jokes for Kids
- Which is the longest table in the class? The multiplication table.
- What does an overqualified circle have? 360 degrees.
- What’s so fresh in the chemistry class? The experiMINTS.
Priceless School Jokes for Kids
- What is the tallest school building? The library because it has many stories.
- Which school do the birds go to? High school.
- Why did the dog do so well in school? Because it’s the teacher’s pet.
Our Favorite School Jokes for Kids
- What did the cross-eyed teacher say to the principal? I cannot control my pupils.
- What are the smartest letters in the alphabet? The Y’s.
- Why is 2 + 2 = 5 like your left foot? It’s not right.
There you go! We hope you enjoyed these school jokes for kids and that you will share them with your little learner. Jokes really help lighten the mood and bring much-needed laughter to a situation. No matter how you share them, these jokes are sure to make kids crack a smile. If you liked these jokes but want more jokes for kids, keep reading!
Andrew is an Assistant Editor for Mamas Uncut with over ten years of experience as a writer in the creative, marketing, and blogging spaces. After studying Film and Art History, he developed a passion for telling stories in a variety of mediums. Obsessively making lists, reporting celebrity news, and diving into emerging pop cultural topics are a few of his interests.
- 1 Amusing Fall Jokes
- 2 Humorous Fall Jokes
- 3 Droll Fall Jokes
- 4 Hilarious Fall Jokes
- 5 Witty Fall Jokes
- 6 Clever Fall Jokes
- 7 Waggish Fall Jokes
- 8 Enjoyable Fall Jokes
- 9 Pleasing Fall Jokes
- 10 Lively Fall Jokes
- 11 Refreshing Fall Jokes
- 12 Classic Fall Jokes
- 13 Silly Fall Jokes
- 14 Exciting Fall Jokes
- 15 Zesty Fall Jokes
- 16 Lively Fall Jokes
- 17 Ridiculous Fall Jokes
- 18 Over-the-Top Fall Jokes
- 19 Punny Fall Jokes
- 20 Kind of Smart Fall Jokes
- 21 Bright Fall Jokes
- 22 Tempting Fall Jokes
- 23 Laughable Fall Jokes
- 24 Fall Jokes to Tell Again and Again
- 25 Our Favorite Fall Jokes
- 26 Discover the Best School Jokes for Kids Below!
- 27 Goofy School Jokes for Kids
- 28 Silly School Jokes for Kids
- 29 Exciting School Jokes for Kids
- 30 School Jokes for Kids That They Will Howl At
- 31 Amusing School Jokes for Kids
- 32 Light School Jokes for Kids
- 33 School Jokes for Kids About Teachers
- 34 More School Jokes for Kids
- 35 Comical School Jokes for Kids
- 36 LOL-Funny School Jokes for Kids
- 37 Ridiculous School Jokes for Kids
- 38 School Jokes for Kids That Are Big on Puns
- 39 Droll School Jokes for Kids
- 40 Witty School Jokes for Kids
- 41 Hysterical School Jokes for Kids
- 42 Laughable School Jokes for Kids
- 43 Dry School Jokes for Kids
- 44 Absurd School Jokes for Kids
- 45 More Punny School Jokes for Kids
- 46 Lighthearted School Jokes for Kids
- 47 Ludicrous School Jokes for Kids
- 48 Jolly School Jokes for Kids
- 49 Priceless School Jokes for Kids
- 50 Our Favorite School Jokes for Kids
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.