Halloween is just a few short weeks away. In a year that has already been scary enough for everyone, we took the time to find the humor in Halloween. And while trick-or-treating seems unlikely, and wild costume parties are an absolute no-no, we were able to find that humor — where else? — on the internet, in the form of memes. Of course.
We’ve collected some of our favorite humorous Halloween moments below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 25 Halloween Costume Fails That We Can’t Stop Laughing At
15 Hilarious Halloween Memes
Parents are in it for the candy too.
Nobody lays a finger on their peanut butter cups.
This year, handing out candy takes precision and skill.
Everyone’s got to set up their game this year.
6 feet? Ha! Try 600 feet.
Don’t need a haunted house this year to feel truly spooked.
The laundry pile alone gives me chills.
Been counting down the days until Halloween since November 1, 2019.
Today’s the day you’ve been waiting for, kids.
Eat your little heart outs. Tomorrow, we’re pillaging your candy bags and taking our favorites.
Nothing – and I mean nothing – will stop Halloween.
We deserve all the candy we want right now.
Full-size bars are a win for everyone.
If there was ever a year to step up your Halloween candy game, this is it.
For the love of God, save it for November 1.
Just give us our month of pumpkin spice, spooky decorations, and mini candies.
He’s always watching.
There’s only one way to eat candy corn.
Always go for the peanut butter and chocolate – always.
Always go all out for Halloween decorations.
It’s the Home Depot skeleton or bust.
Finally, something to celebrate about 2020.
It’s your year, Halloween lovers.
Halloween should be a year-round holiday.
Never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in.
How can you not love Halloween?
Costumes AND candy?! Yes, please!
Fall is all about pumpkins, falling leaves, pumpkin spice, and Halloween. As we prepare for a very different Halloween this year, take a moment to enjoy the best parts of the holiday even if it’s online and not in person. Whether you’re celebrating in the traditional way of doing something more unique this year, we wish you a spooktacular Halloween!
- 1 15 Hilarious Halloween Memes
- 1.0.1 Parents are in it for the candy too.
- 1.0.2 This year, handing out candy takes precision and skill.
- 1.0.3 Everyone’s got to set up their game this year.
- 1.0.4 Don’t need a haunted house this year to feel truly spooked.
- 1.0.5 Been counting down the days until Halloween since November 1, 2019.
- 1.0.6 Today’s the day you’ve been waiting for, kids.
- 1.0.7 Nothing – and I mean nothing – will stop Halloween.
- 1.0.8 Full-size bars are a win for everyone.
- 1.0.9 For the love of God, save it for November 1.
- 1.0.10 Forever haunted.
- 1.0.11 There’s only one way to eat candy corn.
- 1.0.12 Always go all out for Halloween decorations.
- 1.0.13 Finally, something to celebrate about 2020.
- 1.0.14 Halloween should be a year-round holiday.
- 1.0.15 How can you not love Halloween?
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.