Woman Recalls Hilarious Moment Husband Accidentally Ate 12 Doses Of Ex-Lax: ‘I Was Laughing So Hard, I Couldn’t Breathe’

One woman is sharing a hilarious moment where her husband accidentally ate 12 doses of an Ex-lax chocolate bar.

“So last night my husband took some Ex-lax. Then this morning, some stuff started going down. Like, literally. He looked at the packaging and realized that when it said to eat 1-2 squares, it meant the tiny squares, not an entire block,” the woman began.

woman recalls hilarious moment husband accidentally ate 12 doses of ex-lax
Image via Shutterstock

“He ate 12 DOSES of Ex-lax. (Husband, baby, I can see where the mistake was made. With that whole block of chocolate wrapped up like one dose, and it flipped backwards like it was, I get it. But good Lord, I can’t even with this.)”

The woman continued on, revealing she went on to call poison control.

“So, I’m calling Poison Control because he thought he was dying, and I literally cannot stop laughing. I’m barely able to talk, I’m laughing so hard. The guy on the other end probably thought it was a prank call. I swear to God; I hope they record their calls and enjoy that one at the staff meeting later because even thinking about me trying to explain that my 39-year-old husband just ate a whole brick of Ex-lax is making me wheeze.”

woman recalls hilarious moment husband accidentally ate 12 doses of ex-lax
Image via Shutterstock

RELATED: Mom Shares Baby Poop Hack She Discovered Accidentally…And Fellow Moms Are So Thankful

“The guy was like, ‘The biggest risks are cramping, dehydration, and diaper rash.’ DIAPER RASH!”

“The poison control guy was being all calm and professional and he was like, ‘How old is your husband?’ And I laugh-wailed ‘Thirty NINE!’”

“I was NOT ready for this dude to come at me with diaper rash. I completely lost it. My husband was so pissed (from the bathroom of course). The Poison Control guy kept chuckling and going, ‘Oh boy. Oooooooh boy. You’ll need to get some Desitin.’”

woman recalls hilarious moment husband accidentally ate 12 doses of ex-lax
Image via Shutterstock

RELATED: Hilaria Baldwin On Having ‘Two Small Babies’ is ‘Fun and Cute’ Until One Has A Poop Explosion

“I am not equipped to deal with this kind of crisis. I know it could have been super serious, but OMG. And the funniest part of all is he thought he only took a half dose because he only ate one bar!”

“My husband said the level of diarrhea that hit him was so violent, he immediately knew something was wrong. He said he grabbed the box of Ex-Lax and read it like that scene in the movie Into the Wild when Chris McCandless realizes he’s eaten the wrong berries and he’s going to die.”

“He’s going to be fine. I’m still crying. I can’t even drink my latte because I keep choking thinking about it and spitting my coffee back into my mug. I had to lay down sideways in a restaurant booth because I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t breathe, three full hours after this happened. I kept clearing my throat on the call with Poison Control like, ‘Ahem. Okay, I know this is serious. Please continue. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!'”

About Mamas Uncut

Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.

.