After going through the devastation of a pregnancy loss, it’s understandable that soon-to-be-parents would be particularly over-the-moon to announce a new pregnancy. Many people refer to the pregnancy after experiencing a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infancy death as a “rainbow baby,” symbolizing the hope and excitement parents feel after a pregnancy loss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Joy-Anna Duggar Marks Rainbow Baby’s Due Date with Celebratory Photo
Rainbow baby announcements bring immense joy, but can also bring up feelings of anxiety or fear. We’ve taken a moment to highlight some beautiful, moving rainbow baby announcements, celebrating a family’s new love.
10 Powerfully Emotional Rainbow Baby Birth Announcements
Celebrating the sweetest kind of win.
“Sunshine and a rainbow,” indeed.
“There will always be storms in life but that means there will always be rainbows.”
Such a sweet family photo to celebrate their rainbow baby.
“After years of trying, miscarriages, anxiety, failed IUI cycles, we are finally expecting our 2nd baby after 11 years of giving birth to my first born.”
For some it takes years to get pregnant – certainly something to celebrate.
Celebrating a rainbow baby sent straight from heaven.
“To every single soul that has said a prayer over our previous pregnancies, in between and for this baby, we are forever grateful.”
The IUI process can be long and often disappointing.
This family excitedly shared their news that after four failed attempts, number five was a success.
After many failed attempts, this family is celebrating their especially big news…
…they’re expecting twins!
A new baby is the best kid of adventure.
After a long fertility journey, this family was thrilled to announce their latest transfer worked.
The photo is a beautiful tribute to their rainbow baby.
“…we are expecting!”
“We don’t ‘move on’ from grief. We move forward with it.” – Nora McLerny
A beautiful tribute to a son lost and their son-to-be.
After long, emotional periods of trying to conceive, it is such a joy to share such wonderful news. And, it is such a joy to celebrate this news with expecting families. While it certainly doesn’t diminish the loss of a previous pregnancy, welcoming a rainbow baby is the sweetest gift and we wish all the families expecting a new bundle of joy a healthy, successful pregnancy.
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 10 Powerfully Emotional Rainbow Baby Birth Announcements
- 1.0.1 Celebrating the sweetest kind of win.
- 1.0.2 “There will always be storms in life but that means there will always be rainbows.”
- 1.0.3 “After years of trying, miscarriages, anxiety, failed IUI cycles, we are finally expecting our 2nd baby after 11 years of giving birth to my first born.”
- 1.0.4 Celebrating a rainbow baby sent straight from heaven.
- 1.0.5 The IUI process can be long and often disappointing.
- 1.0.6 After many failed attempts, this family is celebrating their especially big news…
- 1.0.7 After two miscarriages, this family shared their exciting news.
- 1.0.8 After a long fertility journey, this family was thrilled to announce their latest transfer worked.
- 1.0.9 “Fall is in the air and we have news to share…”
- 1.0.10 “We don’t ‘move on’ from grief. We move forward with it.” – Nora McLerny
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.