Whether we like it or not, face masks are the accessory of 2020 and the number of mask designs available proves it. You have your basic masks or brightly patterned designs or personalized face masks — you really can take your pick. Just like any fashion statement, there are some designs that work better than others.
We’ve found some funny face mask designs that aren’t for the faint of heart.
12 Funny Face Mask Designs That Add a Little Humor to These Strange Pandemic Times
Feels like it’d be super cute to have your smile always on display.
But that is not the case.
Just put your coffee addiction front and center.
Don’t let masks stop you from promoting your brand allegiance.
2020 is basically summed up in this moment.
So now you look perfectly prepared for it.
If there was a Yelp review for 2020.
If only you could give zero stars.
Hard to keep your cool in times like these.
At least this way, you can swear behind the mask.
Now you can take your dog with you anywhere.
Dogs are man’s best friend, right?
This style really highlights your best feature.
It looks STUNNING.
This woman took mask design to a whole new level.
This puts any basic mask to shame.
Now’s the time to try on the new face you’ve always wanted.
May ask well make it a rich, famous person’s face.
We all need a drink after this year.
Make that mask message loud and clear.
You’ve got to admit it’s a catchy tune.
If in January 2020 you dreamt of being the next Carole Baskin.
Now’s your chance.
There are thousands of mask designs you can choose from, but at a time of what has been intense stress for many, it’s a good idea to make light of things once in awhile. A funny mask may just be the way to start.
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 12 Funny Face Mask Designs That Add a Little Humor to These Strange Pandemic Times
- 1.0.1 Feels like it’d be super cute to have your smile always on display.
- 1.0.2 Just put your coffee addiction front and center.
- 1.0.3 2020 is basically summed up in this moment.
- 1.0.4 If there was a Yelp review for 2020.
- 1.0.5 Hard to keep your cool in times like these.
- 1.0.6 Now you can take your dog with you anywhere.
- 1.0.7 This style really highlights your best feature.
- 1.0.8 This woman took mask design to a whole new level.
- 1.0.9 Now’s the time to try on the new face you’ve always wanted.
- 1.0.10 As long as the beer is served at an appropriately socially distanced location.
- 1.0.11 Make that mask message loud and clear.
- 1.0.12 If in January 2020 you dreamt of being the next Carole Baskin.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.