What song has been stuck in all parents’ heads since it debuted in 2016? If you guessed Baby Shark, congratulations! You are a parent to a small human and have seen the YouTube Baby Shark video approximately 1 million times (at least).
The catchy song, originally launched by South Korean firm Pinkfong, has spawned remixes, holiday editions, apparel, an upcoming Nickelodeon TV show, and now, to the joy of children everywhere, a live tour.
The live show will kick-off on October 3 and stop at locations throughout the country, including South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and New York.
The show will center around Baby Shark and his friend, Pinkfong and take the audience on an “under the sea journey.” It will include many new songs, as well as classic hits like “Wheels on the Bus” and “Five Little Monkeys.”
Tickets are now on sale and start at around $45 each.
See below for the full tour schedule. Then, feel free to hum Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo until the show nearest you starts.
Baby Shark Live! Tour Dates
- Thursday, Oct. 3: Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (Spartanburg, South Carolina)
- Friday, Oct. 4: Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (Orlando, Florida)
- Saturday, Oct. 5: Straz Center – Morsani Hall (Tampa, Florida)
- Sunday, Oct. 6: Broward Center for the Performing Arts (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida)
- Monday, Oct. 7: Florida Theatre (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Tuesday, Oct. 8: Saenger Theatre (Pensacola, Florida)
- Thursday, Oct. 10: HEB Center (Cedar Park, Texas)
- Friday, Oct. 11: Smart Financial Centre (Sugar Land, Texas)
- Saturday, Oct. 12: Comerica Center (Frisco, Texas)
- Sunday, Oct. 13: Mahalia Jackson Theater (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Monday, Oct. 14: Shreveport Municipal Auditorium (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Tuesday, Oct. 15: BOK Center (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Wednesday, Oct. 16: Majestic Theatre (San Antonio, Texas)
- Friday, Oct. 18: Ikeda Theater (Mesa, Arizona)
- Saturday, Oct. 19: Terrace Theater (Long Beach, California)
- Sunday, Oct. 20: Center for the Performing Arts (San Jose, California)
- Wednesday, Oct. 23: Eccles Theater (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Thursday, Oct. 24: Paramount Theatre (Denver, Colorado)
- Saturday, Oct. 26: Stifel Theatre (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Sunday, Oct. 27: Clowes Memorial Hall (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Tuesday, Oct. 29: Des Moines Civic Center (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: State Theatre (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Riverside Theatre (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Saturday, Nov. 2: Rosemont Theater (Rosemont, Illinois)
- Sunday, Nov. 3: Fox Theatre (Detroit, Michigan)
- Monday, Nov. 4: Byham Theater (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Tuesday, Nov. 5: Santander Performing Arts Center (Reading, Pennsylvania)
- Wednesday, Nov. 6: The Bushnell Performing Arts Center (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Thursday, Nov. 7: Tilles Center (Brookville, New York)
- Friday, Nov. 8: Kings Theatre (Brooklyn, New York)
- Saturday, Nov. 9: Emerson Colonial Theatre (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Sunday, Nov. 10: Academy of Music (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Will you be taking your children to see Baby Shark on tour? Sound off in the comments!
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
Mamas Uncut is the place for moms online. We cover the latest news around motherhood and parenting, plus entertainment news as well – all with a mom-focused twist. Looking for parenting advice? We have plenty of it, all for moms, from moms. Our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for. We don’t stop there though, we have expert advice on a range of topics, and all of our categories get updated multiple times a day, so if there’s one website for moms you need to bookmark, it’s Mamas Uncut. We cover it all, from the latest and trendiest baby names, in the US and all over the world, to advice for moms in the workplace, or mom to mom advice on balancing it all. Looking for an answer to a specific question you’ve have? Head over to our new answers section, where you can ask questions on a nearly endless amount of topics, and you’ll get answers fast – really fast. Mamas Uncut is more than just the place for moms, it’s the community of moms – all here to help, make friends, and more. Not sure where to start? Take a look at one of our key topic areas like Pregnancy or Relationships – if you’re looking for advice on a specific topic, there’s a pretty good chance that we’ve already written on it (a few times), or that it’s within our answers section. If you don’t have time to read the site every day, we also have a newsletter that you can control how often you want to receive – that way we send all of the must-see content for moms directly to your inbox – it’s that easy. So go ahead and take a look around, ask a question, or just keep reading, we’re glad you’re here.