What song has been stuck in all parents’ heads since it debuted in 2016? If you guessed Baby Shark, congratulations! You are a parent to a small human and have seen the YouTube Baby Shark video approximately 1 million times (at least).
The catchy song, originally launched by South Korean firm Pinkfong, has spawned remixes, holiday editions, apparel, an upcoming Nickelodeon TV show, and now, to the joy of children everywhere, a live tour.
The live show will kick-off on October 3 and stop at locations throughout the country, including South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and New York.
The show will center around Baby Shark and his friend, Pinkfong and take the audience on an “under the sea journey.” It will include many new songs, as well as classic hits like “Wheels on the Bus” and “Five Little Monkeys.”
Tickets are now on sale and start at around $45 each.
See below for the full tour schedule. Then, feel free to hum Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo until the show nearest you starts.
Baby Shark Live! Tour Dates
- Thursday, Oct. 3: Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (Spartanburg, South Carolina)
- Friday, Oct. 4: Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (Orlando, Florida)
- Saturday, Oct. 5: Straz Center – Morsani Hall (Tampa, Florida)
- Sunday, Oct. 6: Broward Center for the Performing Arts (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida)
- Monday, Oct. 7: Florida Theatre (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Tuesday, Oct. 8: Saenger Theatre (Pensacola, Florida)
- Thursday, Oct. 10: HEB Center (Cedar Park, Texas)
- Friday, Oct. 11: Smart Financial Centre (Sugar Land, Texas)
- Saturday, Oct. 12: Comerica Center (Frisco, Texas)
- Sunday, Oct. 13: Mahalia Jackson Theater (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Monday, Oct. 14: Shreveport Municipal Auditorium (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Tuesday, Oct. 15: BOK Center (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Wednesday, Oct. 16: Majestic Theatre (San Antonio, Texas)
- Friday, Oct. 18: Ikeda Theater (Mesa, Arizona)
- Saturday, Oct. 19: Terrace Theater (Long Beach, California)
- Sunday, Oct. 20: Center for the Performing Arts (San Jose, California)
- Wednesday, Oct. 23: Eccles Theater (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Thursday, Oct. 24: Paramount Theatre (Denver, Colorado)
- Saturday, Oct. 26: Stifel Theatre (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Sunday, Oct. 27: Clowes Memorial Hall (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Tuesday, Oct. 29: Des Moines Civic Center (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: State Theatre (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Riverside Theatre (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Saturday, Nov. 2: Rosemont Theater (Rosemont, Illinois)
- Sunday, Nov. 3: Fox Theatre (Detroit, Michigan)
- Monday, Nov. 4: Byham Theater (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Tuesday, Nov. 5: Santander Performing Arts Center (Reading, Pennsylvania)
- Wednesday, Nov. 6: The Bushnell Performing Arts Center (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Thursday, Nov. 7: Tilles Center (Brookville, New York)
- Friday, Nov. 8: Kings Theatre (Brooklyn, New York)
- Saturday, Nov. 9: Emerson Colonial Theatre (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Sunday, Nov. 10: Academy of Music (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Will you be taking your children to see Baby Shark on tour? Sound off in the comments!
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.