Congratulations! You’re no longer a Tinder virgin and have been using the app regularly. What did you learn? Well, for one thing, Tinder is not all it’s cracked up to be. There are a lot of not-so-great catches out there. Cue the Tinder fail.
We’ve put together some of the funniest dating app fails we’ve spotted that prove sometimes a good ol’ fashioned meet-cute is the better option for finding love (or lovers).
15 Funny Tinder and Dating App Fails
Honestly is good…
You just don’t need to be quite so honest.
Sometimes Tinder dates can also serve as career counselors.
Best of luck to you in your next career!
Not a reason to download the app again.
Just eat a pint of ice cream like the rest of us.
When he’s just not on the same wavelength.
It’s spelled Z-O-D-I-A-C.
This proves it’s important to ask follow-up questions.
Candlelit dinner AND cheesecake? YES, please!
Hate to tell you, but we all love food and traveling.
What else you got?
Best advice before you start using the apps.
Or any dating app for that matter.
This guy gets right down to business.
Not having much success, though.
Natural beauty has its price.
At least it looks flawless, right?
This is one way to promote yourself on Tinder.
Not going to lie, it’s content that stands out.
Can’t imagine you’re getting dates with that attitude.
You’ve got a 50/50 shot of someone looking like they’re Tinder profile pic.
Ok, maybe 70/30.
Often this feels like a better option than going on Tinder dates.
Anything is possible.
You can’t match the alligator’s charm.
Don’t even bother trying.
You’ve got to at least pretend to do some small talk.
I mean…you’re not even trying.
Oh, Tinder…you bring so much drama and a little joy to our lives. Even if most of the matches don’t end up working out, at the very least, you tend to end up with some very entertaining stories from your time on the app.
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 15 Funny Tinder and Dating App Fails
- 1.0.1 Honestly is good…
- 1.0.2 Sometimes Tinder dates can also serve as career counselors.
- 1.0.3 Not a reason to download the app again.
- 1.0.4 When he’s just not on the same wavelength.
- 1.0.5 This proves it’s important to ask follow-up questions.
- 1.0.6 Hate to tell you, but we all love food and traveling.
- 1.0.7 Best advice before you start using the apps.
- 1.0.8 This guy gets right down to business.
- 1.0.9 Natural beauty has its price.
- 1.0.10 This is one way to promote yourself on Tinder.
- 1.0.11 EW, David!
- 1.0.12 You’ve got a 50/50 shot of someone looking like they’re Tinder profile pic.
- 1.0.13 Often this feels like a better option than going on Tinder dates.
- 1.0.14 You can’t match the alligator’s charm.
- 1.0.15 You’ve got to at least pretend to do some small talk.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.