Welcome to Mamas Uncut
Sign up for our newsletter that will deliver our latest stories, news and questions from our community to your inbox. You may opt-out at any time.
We provide expert advice to questions asked by real moms like you! In addition to answers to your parenting questions, we feature product reviews, entertainment news and much more!
- Should I be concerned that I already lost my mucus plug?I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have already lost my mucous plug. Should I start to pack a hospital bag or just calm down? This is my third baby but I have never had my plug come out so early and the pelvic pressure is worrisome 115 posts - 1 participant Read full topicAnonymousMama
- Is it wrong for me to tell my husband he needs a hair cut?Am I a jerk for saying something to my husband about shaving and getting a hair cut just general maintenance?? Like why do I have to shave and keep up my appearance, but he doesn’t? 34 posts - 1 participant Read full topicAnonymousMama
- Should I be concerned with what my son was looking up on his phone?My 14-year old (soon to be 15) has recently started becoming more interested in girls. He has had a phone since he was 13, and I will randomly go through his phone just to make sure things are ok, or he’s not talking to anyone he shouldn’t be. Well, tonight, I did one of my […]AnonymousMama
- My 2-year-old will not eat meat: Advice?My son is 2. He was born big and has been big ever since- always not even on the charts for height and weight; he is the size of 5 years old. People who see him are always joking, “what do you feed this kid” meanwhile, he LOVES fruits and veggies, so when I say […]AnonymousMama
- I may have the option to adopt my grand-daughter: Advice?I am a grandma, fostering my newborn granddaughter. Although the parents are being given time and resources to become adequate parents, at this time they are not utilizing the available resources. There is a high probability that long-term placement of the baby will be needed. As the grandma, I have a kinship preference, should I […]AnonymousMama
- Would you take an 8-month-old for COVID testing?How do you guys feel about taking your baby to do the coronavirus test? I have an 8-month-old who recently woke up with a cough and fever. I called to schedule an appointment worried about her possibly having an ear or throat infection, but they right away jumped to say they need to go a […]AnonymousMama