Welcome to Mamas Uncut
Sign up for our newsletter that will deliver our latest stories, news and questions from our community to your inbox. You may opt-out at any time.
We provide expert advice to questions asked by real moms like you! In addition to answers to your parenting questions, we feature product reviews, entertainment news and much more!
- Deciding on baby #3Long post warning. Trying to decide what to do but SO and I disagree. How do we decide who gets what they want? We currently have an almost 3 year old (August) and a 15 month old. I was hoping to start trying at the end of April to aim for a January baby. He […]anonymous2
- How do you deal with in laws that dislike you?Has anyone had to deal with a mother in law or boyfriends mother who did not like you? I’ve been in my relationship for about four years now, and I’ve not been liked from the beginning for no specific reason. I never knew my boyfriend’s family, and I was expecting at least a pleasant welcome. […]AnonymousMama
- How can I go about buying a house?I’m 23, going to be 24 this year, and im a single mom. I live with my mom and step dad, but more than anything, I want to buy my own house for me and my son. I dont get help from his father, and I dont ask for help. I want to do this, […]AnonymousMama
- My 2-year-old will not eat meat: Advice?My son is 2. He was born big and has been big ever since- always not even on the charts for height and weight; he is the size of 5 years old. People who see him are always joking, “what do you feed this kid” meanwhile, he LOVES fruits and veggies, so when I say […]AnonymousMama
- I am having issues with my boyfriends oldest son: Advice?I am a widow with three proud kids. I am in a relationship now. My boyfriend is a widower with two sons. We stay all together. Since the first, I met my bf…i treat his sons as my kids as well. I treat all of them with discipline. Just for info…my bf’s sons like to […]AnonymousMama
- Does my daughters father have a right to know she started her period?shutterstock_638594236750×500 128 KB I am not with my daughter’s father. He lives out of state, also. We have a cordial and supportive co-parenting relationship with each other in regards to her. My daughter started her first period yesterday (Mother Nature is and inconsiderate So and So, lol). I think her father has a right to […]AnonymousMama