Welcome to Mamas Uncut
Sign up for our newsletter that will deliver our latest stories, news and questions from our community to your inbox. You may opt-out at any time.
We provide expert advice to questions asked by real moms like you! In addition to answers to your parenting questions, we feature product reviews, entertainment news and much more!
baby and toddler development/ milestones
- I am pregnant and have placenta accreta: Advice?I was a 32-year-old mom of 3. seven years ago I had my 3rd child with all 3 of my kids never had any kind of complications. I delivered them all vaginally. After I delivered my 3rd child, my placenta wouldn’t come out, and they took me into surgery and manually removed it, they diagnosed […]AnonymousMama
- Is it wrong for me to tell my husband he needs a hair cut?Am I a jerk for saying something to my husband about shaving and getting a hair cut just general maintenance?? Like why do I have to shave and keep up my appearance, but he doesn’t? 37 posts - 1 participant Read full topicAnonymousMama
- Should I be concerned with what my son was looking up on his phone?My 14-year old (soon to be 15) has recently started becoming more interested in girls. He has had a phone since he was 13, and I will randomly go through his phone just to make sure things are ok, or he’s not talking to anyone he shouldn’t be. Well, tonight, I did one of my […]AnonymousMama
- My 2-year-old will not eat meat: Advice?My son is 2. He was born big and has been big ever since- always not even on the charts for height and weight; he is the size of 5 years old. People who see him are always joking, “what do you feed this kid” meanwhile, he LOVES fruits and veggies, so when I say […]AnonymousMama
- How can I help my child understand I am having another baby?I just found out that I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, my husband’s 6th. Our 4 yr old is used to pretty much being the center of attention, his siblings are not out here all of the time. I’m trying to find away to help him accept that he is going to […]AnonymousMama
- Would you take an 8-month-old for COVID testing?How do you guys feel about taking your baby to do the coronavirus test? I have an 8-month-old who recently woke up with a cough and fever. I called to schedule an appointment worried about her possibly having an ear or throat infection, but they right away jumped to say they need to go a […]AnonymousMama