We provide expert advice to questions asked by real moms like you! In addition to answers to your parenting questions, we feature product reviews, entertainment news and much more!
- Pregnancy or period symptoms?My period isn’t due for about 1.5 -2 weeks. My back has been killing me, My boobs have been sore, headaches, lower stomach pains but feel different than my usual period cramps. I usually get cramps 1-2 days before my period but never 2 weeks early and never boob pain?? I am on the pill […]anonymous7
- Is it strange that my husband hangs out with a girl 12 years younger than him and married?We have neighbors that moved in about 1.5 years ago. My husband has always been social with them and has their phone numbers and texts them. About four months ago, I started talking with them and exchanged numbers with the wife. We talk almost daily, and they always hang out with our two kids and […]AnonymousMama
- Looking for middle name suggestions that go well with Evelyn?Mamas, I need your help! We’ve already decided to name our baby girl who is due in September Evelyn. Evelyn was my choice because I just love that name and all of the associated nicknames. But because I chose that name, my husband gets to choose the middle name. That made me a little nervous […]AnonymousMama
- How long did you keep your child in their infant car seat?How long did you keep your child in their infant car seat. When is the right time to move them to a bigger car seat? What are the safest? 65 posts - 3 participants Read full topicAnonymousMama
- Do my parents have a right to claim my daughter?Im in my early twenties (stay at home mom) i live with my parents at home still on an army base and they want to / claimed my daughter even though i pay rent, our own food, they never babysat her once in her life, etc. is it wrong of them to claim her? They […]AnonymousMama
- My 6-month-old is getting too long for his carseat: What one should I get him?My son is coming up six months old this week and is getting too long for his car seat, what do I do? as a first-time mum I’m unsure of the next steps any advice would be greatly appreciated xx 91 posts - 1 participant Read full topicAnonymousMama