Dogs are man’s best friend, but that doesn’t mean the relationship is without strain. There are so many shoes to chew on after all! When your four-legged friend does some casual destruction of your belongings you can get back at him with some classic dog-shaming on the internet.
In honor of some of the most hilarious yet shameful moments of a dog’s life, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite dog-shaming moments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 7 Dogs of Instagram that You Need to Meet
15 Times Dogs Were Hilariously Dog-Shamed
Just tap-dancing away without a care in the world with your favorite stuffy.
We all need some time alone to relax.
This is my big moment – finally!
Oh, I truly thought this day was about me. Apologies.
That water looks so tranquil. Can’t wait to jump in.
OMG GET MET OUT OF HERE!
Grandma gave me dessert EVERY night!
Can you tell?
I admit I have a problem.
I just can’t help it.
Couldn’t have just done it at home, huh?
Tough day for everyone.
The playground can be a tough place.
You’ve gotta stand up for yourself, kid.
Friends sometimes encourage the worst behavior.
It’s bound to happen at some point.
It’s just his way of saying “thank you.”
So very relaxed.
What can I say, I saw an opportunity.
I regret nothing.
Very unintentional consequence of playtime.
I’ll replace it ASAP.
I honestly don’t see it.
Not getting hurt too badly, so what’s the big deal?
Seems like a fair fight.
The little one gets scrappy though.
I regret the decision, honestly.
Definitely won’t happen again.
Caught in the act again.
It won’t happen again…until tomorrow.
Dogs offer wonderful companionship and bring so much joy to our lives. They just also may eat your garbage and pee on the rug sometimes. All relationships come with sacrifices, right?
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 15 Times Dogs Were Hilariously Dog-Shamed
- 1.0.1 Just tap-dancing away without a care in the world with your favorite stuffy.
- 1.0.2 This is my big moment – finally!
- 1.0.3 That water looks so tranquil. Can’t wait to jump in.
- 1.0.4 Grandma gave me dessert EVERY night!
- 1.0.5 I admit I have a problem.
- 1.0.6 Couldn’t have just done it at home, huh?
- 1.0.7 The playground can be a tough place.
- 1.0.8 Friends sometimes encourage the worst behavior.
- 1.0.9 It’s just his way of saying “thank you.”
- 1.0.10 What can I say, I saw an opportunity.
- 1.0.11 Very unintentional consequence of playtime.
- 1.0.12 I honestly don’t see it.
- 1.0.13 Seems like a fair fight.
- 1.0.14 I regret the decision, honestly.
- 1.0.15 Caught in the act again.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.