Remember when we used to track celebrities’ movements by reading weekly magazines? How times have changed. Now, we track their latest romantic entanglements, couture looks, and projects through their social media channels. Perhaps the best way of keeping tabs on them, though, is seeing what they post on one another’s feeds.
Our favorite feed to track their funny and sometimes insightful comments is @commentsbycelebs which pulls the best of the best from Instagram on a daily basis. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite comments below for you to enjoy.
15 Funny Comments Celebs Have Actually Left on Other People’s Instagram Accounts
Haven’t we all dreamed of doing this?
She looks like she has no regrets about her decision.
Honestly, a great reminder to wake up and GO!
Major high fives to Shania for responding to this tweet. Always an inspiration.
Reminiscing has never been more entertaining.
We still have so many questions.
Hope that date went well since everyone has strong opinions on it now.
David Spade took to photoshop and the results are eye-opening.
We are all thankful for that, Gwyneth.
Fingers crossed those AIM away messages aren’t accessible anymore.
Raise your hand if you’ve binged the Office during quarantine.
We’ve all been Jennifer Garner at one point.
We hope this meet cute has finally happened.
If it hasn’t, it needs to STAT.
A Lenny Kravitz and John Mayer bromance is something we could get behind.
A new reality TV show, perhaps?
Antoni’s fight with Martha Stewart is the best Queer Eye spin-off.
One day, they’ll be BFFs.
We’re all for one of our favorite rom-com couples coming back together.
Even if it’s just through Insta.
Hypocrisy, sir, is not a good look.
It’s been nearly TWENTY YEARS since “One Tree Hill” premiered.
Still love the Scotts.
The RBF never rests.
You can’t hide it.
Times are tough.
Juice cleansing may not be the self-care you need at this time.
It turns out that random comments on Instagram posts from celebrities can be very entertaining. In these particularly crazy times, we fully support checking out feeds like @commentsbycelebs to bring a little lightness to your day.
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 15 Funny Comments Celebs Have Actually Left on Other People’s Instagram Accounts
- 1.0.1 Haven’t we all dreamed of doing this?
- 1.0.2 Honestly, a great reminder to wake up and GO!
- 1.0.3 Reminiscing has never been more entertaining.
- 1.0.4 Awkward.
- 1.0.5 David Spade took to photoshop and the results are eye-opening.
- 1.0.6 We are all thankful for that, Gwyneth.
- 1.0.7 Raise your hand if you’ve binged the Office during quarantine.
- 1.0.8 We hope this meet cute has finally happened.
- 1.0.9 A Lenny Kravitz and John Mayer bromance is something we could get behind.
- 1.0.10 Antoni’s fight with Martha Stewart is the best Queer Eye spin-off.
- 1.0.11 We’re all for one of our favorite rom-com couples coming back together.
- 1.0.12 Love a good call out on social.
- 1.0.13 It’s been nearly TWENTY YEARS since “One Tree Hill” premiered.
- 1.0.14 The RBF never rests.
- 1.0.15 Times are tough.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.