If you haven’t seen an OK Boomer meme, you probably haven’t been on the internet for the past couple of years. It all started when millennials and Gen-Z started poking fun at the baby boomer generation and taking them to task for misunderstanding their struggles.
The boomer generation isn’t faultless in this give and take – they’ve spent plenty of time teasing the youngins’ about all of their avocado toast and lack of mortgages. In response, the younger generation has been using the OK Boomer clap back to defend themselves against the boomers’ critiques.
There are a lot of OK Boomer memes out there, but we’ve rounded up some of our favorites below.
13 Very Funny OK Boomer Memes
It all started with millennials clapping back at their naysayers.
They’ve taught Gen Z well.
Please stop copying and pasting at random.
It’s not a thing and your photos will be fine.
We all approached quarantine differently.
Though we’re all getting pretty tired of homemade bread so we get it.
It’s tougher to pay off debt than you think, boomers.
Seriously, though, it’s nearly impossible.
Some people are just advanced for their age.
Don’t be jealous – it’s not a good look.
The generational gap is sometimes painfully obvious.
Seriously, though, this is the last tech question we’ll be answering today.
When you don’t know what else to say, it’s the perfect comeback.
Short and to the point, Boomers.
Signing up for my 50th dating app.
Not feeling too hopeful about it though tbh.
Cool if we just stick to typing?
Seriously, though, no idea what you’re trying to tell us here.
The boomer generation responds to old-school marketing.
We just buy everything from Instagram ads – it’s WAY better.
Remember, kids, one day we’ll all be boomers.
Pretty sure some millennials are already struggling with TikTok.
When boomers team up with millennials and gen x, you know there’s an issue.
Kids these days, you know?
Zoomers is still being workshopped, but you might just see an ok, zoomer meme before you know it.
Boomers, millennials, Gen X, and Gen Z, both as individuals and as groups, have differing opinions on everything from politics and what kind of food you should or shouldn’t spend money on. What we can all agree on, though, is that the disagreements often give us very entertaining content.
- 1 13 Very Funny OK Boomer Memes
- 1.0.1 It all started with millennials clapping back at their naysayers.
- 1.0.2 Please stop copying and pasting at random.
- 1.0.3 We all approached quarantine differently.
- 1.0.4 It’s tougher to pay off debt than you think, boomers.
- 1.0.5 Some people are just advanced for their age.
- 1.0.6 The generational gap is sometimes painfully obvious.
- 1.0.7 When you don’t know what else to say, it’s the perfect comeback.
- 1.0.8 Signing up for my 50th dating app.
- 1.0.9 Cool if we just stick to typing?
- 1.0.10 The boomer generation responds to old-school marketing.
- 1.0.11 Remember, kids, one day we’ll all be boomers.
- 1.0.12 When boomers team up with millennials and gen x, you know there’s an issue.
- 1.0.13 Somewhat unrelated, but seems like we should get ahead of things, you know?
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.