There are lots of realities about pregnancy that aren’t all that fun — you gain weight, you have new aches and pains, your back hurts. Of course, there’s also the fact that you gain a wonderful new addition to your family at the end of your pregnancy that makes up for all the not-so-positive elements.
When you’re feeling a bit down about pregnancy, take a look at the memes below which will have you laughing instead of crying about your current state.
15 Very Funny Memes That Sum Up the Not-So-Funny Parts of Pregnancy
So very happy to be pregnant…
But also counting down the days until I don’t feel like
Honestly, if I wasn’t so tired, I’d yell.
In short, though, it’s not the same thing.
What is this “glow” you speak of?
Haven’t had the chance to experience that yet.
You are gorgeous, mama!
Whether you look more like the right or left.
It truly feels like the baby is dropping out at any time.
Just kidding! This feeling can last for weeks.
It turns out it’s very hard to bend down after a certain point.
Just going to have to let that stuff go I guess.
Why am I hot allllll the time?!
Would love to just sit in a cool pool for the remainder of
Good advice for anyone currently around you.
Just don’t, ok – I just don’t know what I’ll be craving
Due to mom brain, I don’t remember what I said.
But I’m very sorry.
Just set me up right next to the bathroom.
May as well move in there at this point.
It’s just that everything tastes so good.
I can’t help it.
Tired all day and can’t sleep at night.
The story of pregnancy.
Pregnancy is so draining.
Don’t make it any harder than it already is.
The glow is a result of my sweat actually.
And maybe all the ice cream I’m consuming. Don’t really know
What did I do today? I got up, got a snack and sat down.
What’d you do?
Laughter is truly the best medicine so when you’re having a
tough time with pregnancy, take a moment to lighten things up. When your changing
body has got you down, take a moment to sit down and take a break – and laughing
about all the unexpected – but totally normal! – changes won’t hurt either.
When I’m not hanging out with my three-year-old and husband in Brooklyn, I’m busy writing stories for Mamas Uncut and managing PR + Marketing for Magnolia Bakery, based in New York City. On weekends, you can usually find me at a local park or playground pushing my daughter on the swings, “researching” the best almond croissants in Park Slope or launching into impromptu family dance parties at home, the sidewalk or, every once in awhile, a restaurant bathroom. I’m still trying to master the whole parenting thing, but I have learned that copious amounts of coffee, humor and humility are involved on a daily basis.
- 1 15 Very Funny Memes That Sum Up the Not-So-Funny Parts of Pregnancy
- 1.0.1 So very happy to be pregnant…
- 1.0.2 Honestly, if I wasn’t so tired, I’d yell.
- 1.0.3 What is this “glow” you speak of?
- 1.0.4 You are gorgeous, mama!
- 1.0.5 Whether you look more like the right or left.
- 1.0.6 It turns out it’s very hard to bend down after a certain point.
- 1.0.7 Why am I hot allllll the time?!
- 1.0.8 Good advice for anyone currently around you.
- 1.0.9 Due to mom brain, I don’t remember what I said.
- 1.0.10 Just set me up right next to the bathroom.
- 1.0.11 It’s just that everything tastes so good.
- 1.0.12 Tired all day and can’t sleep at night.
- 1.0.13 Pregnancy is so draining.
- 1.0.14 The glow is a result of my sweat actually.
- 1.0.15 What did I do today? I got up, got a snack and sat down.
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.