Do you fancy yourself a diehard The Office fan? If so, you need these The Office trivia questions in your life! The Office is one of the most beloved television series ever made with many of its most hilarious moments still living online in the form of memes that people just can’t stop using even though the show ended nearly a decade ago. If you’re a true fan, you likely have returned to this show time and again because it offers you escapism and plenty of laughs.
We decided to think back on this monumental sitcom to come up with trivia questions we think only real fans will be able to get! You might want to bust out these The Office trivia questions on your next game night or even use them as a special The Office trivia night at your local restaurant or bar. If you want to see how many of these 125 The Office trivia questions you can get right, scroll down and you will find the questions accompanied by the answers. Have fun!
Relive the Best Moments of an Iconic Show With These The Office Trivia Questions!
Stump Them with These The Office Trivia Questions!
- What is Michael Scott’s middle name? Gary.
- What’s Dwight’s middle name? Kurt.
- What do Oscar, Pam, and Toby call their club? The Finer Things Club.
- What’s the name of Kevin Malone’s band? Scrantonicity.
- In what subject is Meredith’s Ph.D.? School Psychology.
Prove That You’re an Expert with These The Office Trivia Questions
- What type of sandwich does Michael have a dream about when he’s the head of the Michael Scott Paper Company? Peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich.
- In the “Diversity Day” episode, what famous stand-up comedian’s routine does Michael imitate Chris Rock.
- Who won “Hottest in the Office” at Michael’s last Dundies? Danny Cordray.
- What was the name of Jan Levinson’s assistant at corporate? Hunter.
- Which Grammy nominee played Andy’s brother, Walter? Josh Groban.
More The Office Trivia Questions to Ask
- What are the names of Pam Halpert and Jim’s kids? Cecelia “Cece” and Phillip.
- In “The Alliance” episode, Oscar asks Michael to donate to his nephew’s walkathon for a charity. How much money does Michael donate, not realizing that the donation is per mile and not a flat amount? $25.
- Who almost didn’t work in The Office because he was committed to another NBC show called Come to Papa? Steve Carell.
- Who did the casting department originally want to audition for the role of Dwight? John Krasinski.
- What university did proud alum, Andy, attend? Cornell.
Keep It Rolling with These The Office Trivia Questions
- What was Ryan heating up in the toaster oven when he started a fire? A cheesy pita.
- In the absence of his ice cream, what does Michael eat? Mayo and black olives.
- What brand of women’s suit does Michael wear accidentally? MISSterious.
- What game does Michael say he plays every night before bed? “Who Would You Do?”
- When Michael burns his foot on a George Foreman grill, what does he ask Pam to rub on it? Country Crock butter.
The Office Trivia Questions That Are Sure to Stump Your Friends
- What kind of shower does Michael say he threw for Jan after she had a baby? A golden shower.
- How many years of salary does Michael spend on his engagement ring for Holly? Three.
- What wedding venue did Angela want for her wedding with Andy? Schrute Farms.
- What contract did Dwight and Angela sign? A contract to have a baby together.
- What facial hairstyle did Michael copy off of Ryan? A goatee.
More The Office Trivia Questions for You to Enjoy
- In the episode “Golden Ticket” who does Michael blame the eventuate discounts on? Dwight.
- What role did Rainn Wilson originally audition for instead of Dwight Schrute? Michael Scott.
- What’s the name of the company that purchases Dunder Mifflin? Sabre.
- Which three co-workers blow off the “fun run” to go get food? Creed, Stanley, and Oscar.
- Angela’s fiancé and husband, the senator, has an affair with which co-worker? Oscar.
Keep Giggling at These The Office Trivia Questions
- What color does Angela call “whore-ish?” Green.
- What is Kelly’s middle name? Rajnigandha.
- Where does Jim propose to Pam? A gas station.
- Who does Stanley’s daughter flirt with on, Take Your Daughter To Work Day? Ryan.
- Who tells Michael, “Nobody likes that stuff but you,” and what food are they talking about? Stanley and white chocolate bark.
Even More The Office Trivia Questions That Will Tickle You
- Which food is Kevin forced to eat? Broccoli.
- What did Kevin buy as a Secret Santa gift? A footbath.
- What is Dwight’s favorite movie? The Crow.
- What was Phyllis’ nickname in high school, according to Michael? Easy Rider.
- What does Dwight keep in his car for special occasions? Birkenstocks.
The Office Trivia Questions That Bring the Chuckles
- What product does Dwight’s family farm harvest? Beets.
- According to Dwight, what is the scariest animal? Box Jellyfish.
- What color does Dwight paint Michael’s office after he thinks he’s taken over? Black.
- What is Michael’s favorite place to eat out? Chili’s.
- For the Fun Run, what cause does Michael use? Rabies.
Even More of The Office Trivia Questions
- What’s Michael afraid of about moving to Colorado? The TV channels will be in the wrong order.
- What username does Michael use for a dating site? Little Kid Lover.
- Who does Michael hit with a car? Meredith.
- How does Michael burn his foot? A George Foreman Grill.
- Who stole all of Michael’s jeans when he was a kid? A foreign exchange student.
Keep Reading for More of The Office Trivia Questions
- Who does Pam convince they’ve been recruited by the CIA? Dwight.
- What’s Pam’s favorite yogurt flavor? Mixed berry.
- In the first season, what does Pam steal? Post-it notes.
- How does Michael react to the theft? He pretends to fire her.
- Who does Pam’s mother date? Michael.
Keep Having Fun with The Office Trivia Questions
- What name does Angela and Pam both want for their babies? Phillip.
- What will you find in Michael’s thermos during morning deliveries for Michael Scott Paper Company? Sugar and milk.
- Who purchased Michael’s “World’s Best Boss” mug? Michael.
- What is Michael’s real order at Hooters? The gourmet hot dog.
- What piece of clothing does Michael always have dry cleaned? Jeans.
Find More The Office Trivia Questions Below
- What person does Michael wear on his head during diversity day? Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Who characterized wine as having an “oaky afterbirth?” Michael.
- What do Dwight’s grandparents leave him a large collection of? Armoires.
- What secret symbol do Michael and Dwight use? Licking their lips.
- Who is Henrietta? Michael’s pet porcupine.
Keep the Laughs Coming with The Office Trivia Questions
- What kind of car does Dwight drive? A Trans Am.
- Who has the ability to raise and lower their cholesterol at will? Dwight.
- What is the most horrible thing about prison, according to Prison Mike? The Dementors.
- Kevin got who for his Secret Santa? Himself.
- What does Kevin wear on his feet to Pam and Jim’s wedding? Tissue boxes.
RELATED: 150 Hilarious ‘The Office’ Quotes
You Know You Want More The Office Trivia Questions!
- How does Stanley like his iced tea? With three sugars and five creams.
- What activity does Stanley do during office meetings? Crossword puzzles.
- What gift does Stanley give to Phyllis after he returns from retirement? A wood carving of a bird that looks like her.
- Where does Jim open up about his feelings for Pam? The office parking lot.
- Instead of a rape whistle, what does Angela use? A rape flute.
The Office Trivia Questions Just Keep Coming!
- What is the name of Angela’s cat that Dwight freezes? Sprinkles.
- Name the three main members of the party planning committee. Phyllis, Pam, and Angela.
- Who runs the warehouse? Darryl.
- Where does Jim hide Dwight’s stapler? Inside of a mold of Jell-O.
- What’s the name of the actor who played Jim’s love interest inf the Stamford transfer days? Rashida Jones.
Keep Giggling with The Office Trivia Questions
- Name the character who started as “the temp.” Ryan.
- Where was Angela and Andy’s wedding venue before it was canceled? At Dwight’s beet farm.
- What nickname does Andy use for Jim in the early days of their relationship? Big Tuna.
- Andy brings a gift to the hospital where Pam and Jim were delivering their baby. What is the “gift”? The front page cover of the Scranton newspaper.
- During the company’s ethics training, what does Meredith admit to doing? Sleeping with a Hammermill sales rep for lower paper prices and Outback Steakhouse gift cards.
Keep Stumpingh Folks with Our The Office Trivia Questions
- What is TV show is Dwight’s favorite? Battlestar Galactica.
- What object does Kevin tell Dwight to put in his gun holster? A banana.
- What Secret Santa gift does Kevin give himself? A foot bath.
- What breakfast item does Michael make on the first day of the Michael Scott Paper Company? A bunch of French toast.
- Kevin requests what to go with his New Year’s resolution broccoli? Hollandaise.
Keep Reliving All the Funny Moments with These The Office Trivia Questions
- Who shot the footage of Scranton that’s featured in the opening sequence? John Krasinski shot the footage for his research after landing the role.
- What’s Creed’s 2011 New Year’s resolution? To land a perfect cartwheel.
- John Krasinski and Mindy Kaling were interns at Late Night With Conan O’Brien. Who else on the show also interned there? Angela Kinsey.
- Who does Michael Scott present a Dundie award to while singing “You Sexy Thing”? Ryan.
- Where do Michael Scott and Holly move to start their new life together? Boulder, Colorado.
Even More of The Office Trivia Questions to Enjoy
- Who was Pam engaged to before Jim? Roy.
- Who was hired as Michael Scott’s replacement? Deangelo Vickers.
- How many minutes did Michael Scott work at the office? 9,986,000.
- Who came up with “Suck it”? David Wallace.
- In the episode “The Client,” the employees read Michael’s movie script. Who reads the part of Goldenface? Oscar.
Even More The Office Trivia Questions
- Who served as regional manager of the Stamford branch? Josh Porter.
- Because he can’t pay for his children’s college tuition, what does Michael offer them? Lithium batteries.
- Who served on the jury for the Scranton Strangler case? Toby.
- What is Phyllis’s maiden name? Lapin.
- What’s the name of the movie Michael writes? Threat Level Midnight.
Keep Going for Even More The Office Trivia Questions
- What is the French version of The Office called? Le Bureau.
- What does Pam study at The Pratt Institute? Graphic design.
- What is Jim’s favorite food? Soft-shell crab.
- Can you name three of Angela’s cats? Lumpy, Princess Lady, & Diane.
- How long was Andy keeping an engagement ring in his wallet before proposing to Angela? Six years.
See If You Can Answer These The Office Trivia Questions
- In the episode, “Casino Night,” who defeats Kevin at poker? Phyllis.
- After getting engaged to a doctor, where does Kelly find out she’s moving? Ohio.
- After retiring, what hobby does Stanley adopt? Wood carving.
- Oscar gives Creed what Secret Santa present? A shamrock keychain.
- Phyllis is awarded which Dundie prize? The Busiest Beaver Award.
Rounding Out The Office Trivia Questions with Some Tough Ones!
- In the episode “Goodbye, Toby,” why does Toby decide to leave Dunder Mifflin? He wants to move to Costa Rica.
- What’s the full name found on Creed’s passport? William Charles Schneider.
- Who hosts a barbecue that Michael is not invited to? Jim.
- In Jamaica, what resort do Michael and Jan stay at? Sandals.
- What’s the name of the preferred pizza place for the office? Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 150 Friends TV Show Quotes That Will Make Your Day
Final The Office Trivia Questions for You to Enjoy
- Name the actress whose “hotness” [cringe] is debated at the office. Hillary Swank.
- Who does Dwight dress up as for Earth Day? Recyclops.
- Name the security guard at the Scranton branch. Hank.
- Who is the winner of a mini-fridge on Casino Night? Creed.
- What Dundie Award did Pam win? The Whitest Sneakers Award.
There you go! Did these The Office trivia questions take you back to some of the funniest moments of the sitcom? We sure hope they took your mind off of your real-life office, and instead, transported you to the goofy antics of some of the most hilarious characters ever to land on television. Now, go and share these The Office trivia questions with everyone you know!
Andrew is an Assistant Editor for Mamas Uncut with over ten years of experience as a writer in the creative, marketing, and blogging spaces. After studying Film and Art History, he developed a passion for telling stories in a variety of mediums. Obsessively making lists, reporting celebrity news, and diving into emerging pop cultural topics are a few of his interests.
- 1 Relive the Best Moments of an Iconic Show With These The Office Trivia Questions!
- 1.1 Stump Them with These The Office Trivia Questions!
- 1.2 Prove That You’re an Expert with These The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.3 More The Office Trivia Questions to Ask
- 1.4 Keep It Rolling with These The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.5 The Office Trivia Questions That Are Sure to Stump Your Friends
- 1.6 More The Office Trivia Questions for You to Enjoy
- 1.7 Keep Giggling at These The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.8 Even More The Office Trivia Questions That Will Tickle You
- 1.9 The Office Trivia Questions That Bring the Chuckles
- 1.10 Even More of The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.11 Keep Reading for More of The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.12 Keep Having Fun with The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.13 Find More The Office Trivia Questions Below
- 1.14 Keep the Laughs Coming with The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.15 You Know You Want More The Office Trivia Questions!
- 1.16 The Office Trivia Questions Just Keep Coming!
- 1.17 Keep Giggling with The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.18 Keep Stumpingh Folks with Our The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.19 Keep Reliving All the Funny Moments with These The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.20 Even More of The Office Trivia Questions to Enjoy
- 1.21 Even More The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.22 Keep Going for Even More The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.23 See If You Can Answer These The Office Trivia Questions
- 1.24 Rounding Out The Office Trivia Questions with Some Tough Ones!
- 1.25 Final The Office Trivia Questions for You to Enjoy
Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you're looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.